More than the films of Bollywood stars, the audience likes to know the things related to their life. Today is the birthday of Bollywood celebrities including actor Irrfan Khan and actresses Supriya Pathak, Bipasha Basu, and Koyna Mitra. On this special occasion of his, know some very special and interesting things of his life….
Today is the 59th birthday of Bollywood actress and television’s very popular Supriya Pathak.
She has been entertaining people for almost 40 years. in his star plus serials
“Khichdi” is still famous among the people. The actress made her film career in 1981
Started with the movie “Kalyug”. In the film “Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela”, he made his
The acting won the hearts of the audience.
- The actress is also a Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Before joining the film industry, she was a theater assistant.
- She married television actor Pankaj Kapur in 1986.
- She is also the step mother of actor Shahid Kapoor.
Bengali beauty and Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has turned 41 today. he’s more
Doesn’t appear in movies. His last film was Alone. your family on these days
Looks very busy in life. Recently she with her husband Karan Singh Grover
Vacationing in Maldives.
- Debut in Bollywood with the film “Ajnabee” in 2001.
- Glamorous recognition from the film Jism and Raj.
- She appeared in superhit films like Dhoom 2, Race, Corporate, No Entry, Phir Hera Pheri.
- Married to Karan Singh Grover in 2016.
- Was very interested in reading and writing.
- Big fan of American actor Brad Pitt
- Started modeling at the age of 17.
From Bollywood to Hollywood, everyone is crazy about actor Irrfan Khan. if the best
Talking about the acting of the actor, Irrfan Khan’s name comes on top. today their
It’s 53rd birthday. These days she is in the headlines for her upcoming film “Angrezi Medium”.
remain in. Actress Kareena Kapoor will be seen with him in this film. his birth
Born in a Muslim Pathan family of Jaipur.
- The full name of the actor is Shahbazade Irfan Ali Khan.
- Recently struggled with high-grade neuroendocrine cancer disease.
- Scholarship received in 1984 for admission in National School of Drama.
- Chanakya, Bharat Ek Khoj, Sara Jahan Hamara, Banegi Apni Baat, and work done in Syrians like Chandrakanta.
- She started her film career with the film “Salaam Bombay”.
- Was awarded the Padma Shri award in 2011.
Bollywood actress and model Koyna Mitra is also celebrating her 36th birthday today.
The actress was in the news for her statements on the recent anti-CAA protests. They
- He was born in a Bengali family of Kolkata.
- The actress started her career as a model.
- She appeared in the film “Musafir” in the year 2004.
- Also acted in Tamil films.
- She came into limelight after undergoing surgery on her face.
- He acted in films like Apna Sapna Money Money, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena.